Rabu, 6 Oktober 2010

he hurts me..

 I KNOW..................
he won't stop smoking just because of me..
he won't be with me when i really need him..
he can't stand with me anymore..
BECAUSE HE SAID...............
I always break my promises..
I did nonsense things..
I'm childish..
I keep complaining over litle things..
I always trouble him..
there's someone can be with you rather than me..

if  I want to fight then just fight with my friends not him..
his friends and their partners are not like us..

THE BEST COMPLIMENTS I EVER HEARD FROM HIM...........

every day our relationship becomes worst..

HE PROMISES ME TO TAKE ME TO THE BEACH TODAY..

but

LAST MINUTES, HE CANCELED OUR DATE..

just...
.
TO PLAY FOOTBALL..

When I ask him why he did that..

HE ASKS ME TO UNDERSTAND HIM...

and who will UNDERSTAND ME?

WHAT DO YOU FEEL WHEN SOMEONE YOU LOVE THREATHEN YOU LIKE THAT?

and

YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO GO..

NOBODY WOULD REALISE WHAT YOU HEART SUFFER FROM..

NO ONE....

HE'S GONE..........

but

I STILL LOVE HIM...

because

THAT IS LOVE.................

you will never appriciate you love until they are away from your life..='[




Tiada ulasan: