Isnin, 19 April 2010

L.O.V.E. DZUL ARIEF~

lmeny xmencoretkn segala isi atyku di sini..(ayat org epy)!!!!!ayuni influence me 2 write dis!!i almost 4get about dia blog..cian kamo blog..kn2??xpe2..sy suda kembali...pnjgny kesa idop ak setela lme ak absent dri blog ak ni..no more bibi in my life..no more cry..no more pain..no more sad..no more!!!!!!!!!im epyyyy...DZUL ARIEF AZHAR..love u..new life..new person..new love story..lets called him my CHENTA~emm..da clock reminded me 2 shut down my luvly lappy..as it is too late 2 stay up..i wanna sleep..or else..da cutttest in my class MR HAFIQ will called me CHAE VERSION MAT AMIN~hahahaha..i wont 4got those words..later..i'll continue wif my love story...complicated love story that God has given 2 me 2 test whether i strong enough 2 face it o not..eyes: closed!!!


DZUL ARIEF AZHAR   <3  NUR FATIN SYAHIRAH AHMAD SAUFI

Tiada ulasan: